We’re growing our team and we’re looking for our next United States based colleague. TEN7 is a distributed company – we work from anywhere.
We believe that by working together, we can accomplish incredible things. We value being honest and mindful. We’re glad you’re considering us.
- Develop functionality for websites with an eye toward maintainability, user experience, and accessibility
- Discover, investigate, and/or fix bugs
- Communicate with clients to ask questions or give progress updates
- Review code with teammates
- Suggest improvements and new approaches for projects and development processes
- Be present and prepared for team meetings
- Share what you know
- Learn from what others have to share
- Support your teammates when they’re in need
- Allow yourself to accept support when that teammate is you
Qualities we’re looking for
- Back-end development experience on production sites using Drupal
- Understanding of technical debt and ability to detect “code smells”
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Diverse interests and experiences
- Warm and considerate approach toward teammates and clients alike
Bonus points for
- Participation in your local community
- Experience presenting at conferences, camps, or meetups
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Experience working as part of a distributed, remote team
- Familiarity with the Drupal.org issue queue and/or Github
- Experience with other web frameworks and technologies
We use the command line, PHP, Git (especially Git Flow), Docker, Composer, Drush, MySQL, Bootstrap, JIRA, Slack, Zoom, Google Docs and you’d be using them too.
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.