Ideal Properties & Solutions
WANTED: Empathetic, conversationalist with strong written and oral communication skills who will contact current property homeowners who may be interested in selling their house. Do not send resume ; please call 770-659-7550 and leave a message telling us your first and last name and what you think makes you the best candidate for this position in under two minutes. After you have called and left a message, please send a text message with your name and email address to 770-659-7550. Please practice before you call. Smile, speak clearly and be sure to smile while you speak!
Telemarketing Sales Representative
The Telemarketing Sales Representative will contact homeowners who may be interested in an offer on their house and schedule appointments for field homebuyers to view the properties.
Summary and General Nature of the Position
We believe in providing win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations…like pending foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, unwanted properties, inherited properties or any other stressful situation. We are problem solvers who can buy houses quickly with a fair offer.
The Telemarketing Sales Representative will further advance the goals of the company and directly contribute to the financial success of the organization by contacting homeowners looking to sell their homes. This contributor will also schedule appointments for our property and situation consultants.
Duties and Tasks Related to Success
The Telemarketing Sales Representative’s duties and tasks are directly related to our company’s financial success and overall mission of supporting homeowners in selling their burdensome houses fast:
- Contact hundreds of current homeowners to discuss current property situation
- Deliver prepared sales talks and read from scripts in order to persuade potential clients to consider selling their burdensome properties
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time
- Obtain client information such as name, address, property condition details, etc. and enter information into a computer database to maintain records
- Adjust scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Schedule appointments for field homebuyers to meet with prospective sellers
- Other duties as needed or assigned
An excellent candidate for the Telemarketing Sales Representative position would have the following knowledge, skills, abilities, experiences, and passions:
- Previous telecommunications, sales, marketing, or administrative assistant experience
- Strong rapport building skills
- Strong customer service skills and active listening abilities and a comfort level communicating via telephone while also being able to take detailed notes
- The capability to tailor communication to a variety of audiences
- A mastery of the English language in both written and verbal forms
- Candidates with previous real estate experience and knowledge would be an added bonus
Key Performance Indicators
The Telemarketing Sales Representative will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Making 15+ contacts per hour, conducting 25 discussions per day with prospective sellers, and producing two to three field homebuyer appointments per day
- Time spent talking with homeowners looking to sell their houses should exceed time spent on administrative note taking
The Employment Relationship
Ideal Properties & Solutions wants you to be successful in the Telemarketing Sales Representative role, and we will provide you with the tools you need in order to achieve results. Here are some other important details about the employment relationship:
- The Telemarketing Sales Representative will be classified as an at-will independent contractor. Either Ideal Properties & Solutions or the contracted employee can end the employment agreement at anytime and for any reason.
- Work hours will be determined based on business necessity, and employee availability will be reviewed on day one and on an as needed basis.
- Anticipated Weekly Hours Required for Role: 20-30 hours
- Ideal Properties & Solutions believes in a pay for performance philosophy, and we may reward outstanding results, contributions and/or exceeding key performance indicators. However, to provide financial security, the Telemarketing Sales Representative will be paid a standard hourly rate of $20.00 to $25.00 per hour compensation for meeting or exceeding key performance indicators.
- Most of the time doing the job will be spent sitting indoors talking to people over the telephone; although, as an independent contractor, the Telemarketing Sales Representative is able to adjust the environmental conditions to best suit his/her needs as long as background noise is minimal.
The Telemarketing Sales Representative will report directly to the Operations Manager. The Telemarketing Sales Representative does not have any personnel supervisory responsibilities.
The Telemarketing Sales Representative will be an independent contractor who can work virtually and contribute to the success of the organization from anywhere in the world.
How To Apply
To apply for the Telemarketing Sales Representative position, please read the directions provided at the top of this job description. Candidates who are unable to to follow the complete directions will be considered for immediate disqualification for this this role.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour