Website Left Lane Staffing
QR Code Link to This Post
As a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, iCorps Technologies provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to hundreds of businesses in the Northeast. At iCorps, we recognize our Consultants are key to our success. Clients rave about the high level of technical expertise and upbeat customer service they receive from our talented team of consultants.
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits including 20 days of PTO for seniors, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program of up to a maximum of $6,000, and 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
Senior consultants’ responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of customer’s technologies; Mentoring, educating, guiding and supporting associate/mid-level team members; Project management: IT assessments, recommendations and proposals; and nurturing customer relationships. Senior’s play a crucial role at iCorps as they serve as the junction point between client service delivery excellence, and the professional development of our consultants. This is a hands on technology role..
• Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions
• Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
• Develop IT strategies to ensure the networking infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
• Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent follow-up skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively and independently
• Participation in proposal content, product research, and sales meetings with prospective clients may be required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Certifications strongly preferred: MCITP, CCNA, CISSP, and VCP
• Minimum of 5 plus years’ experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various technology environments
• Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
• Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (to include 0365, EMS and Azure), Active Directory, DNS, Outlook
• Microsoft System Center experience a plus
• Strong hands-on networking, firewalls, routing and switching experience
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
• Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
For more information please visit our website at www.icorps.com