18 October, 2018
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Functions: Quality Assurance / Testing Automation / Software & Systems Architecture
Industries: Learning & Education / Gaming / 3D / Enterprise Software
Compensation: Market Based Salary and Benefits
As a Senior QA/Test Automation Engineer, you will be a key member of the zSpace QA team responsible for ensuring high quality standards across our product suite. You will own the test automation infrastructure, with a goal of stability, reliability and clear reporting for the platform. You will work closely with the engineering and product teams to create the testing strategy, identify components for automation, design, write and execute the test cases for zSpace applications (Unity, C, C++, C# and web applications). You will be an evangelist in the team for QA best practices and a consultant to the development team for incorporating testability during application design. This position requires an individual who is a team player, an excellent communicator, creative, data driven and results oriented.
- Set test automation standards, review the existing framework for adherence.
- Analyze new features; estimate and develop the automation testing strategy; design, implement and execute the automated tests
- Deliver test metrics from QA efforts and provide analysis of product quality based on this data
- Document the test automation framework
- Work with the team on creating an overall qa strategy for products, review product specifications, create and execute test plans at various milestones
- Root cause hard to reproduce issues, using automation where necessary for stress testing
- Contribute to process improvements in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on coding and development using Java required.
- Expertise with one or more test automation tools mandatory – Sikuli, Selenium highly preferred.
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks mandatory – Sikuli API, TestNG, Maven, Google Spreadsheet API
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing
- Experience testing SDKs and APIs
- Experience with SCM and CI systems required – Git and Jenkins highly preferred
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.) is desired
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.