The Retail Management Store Operations job function ensures a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for all co-workers, visitors and customers in order to protect and maintain the store’s assets and buildings, in strict adherence with all applicable local and federal regulations and standards. Protects IKEA’s co-workers, customers, and assets from preventable loss, injury or illness within the unit.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Executes various compliance tasks in accordance with applicable IKEA Group Policies and Standards in alignment with national and local applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the safety and security of people and property within the site/unit.
- Completes site safety, security & compliance audits and trainings as required and maintains accurate records.
- Minimizes theft and fraud, provides support to the Field Safety & Security Specialist with internal investigations with accuracy, security and confidentiality.
- Drives the implementation of data privacy and information security.
- Coordinates vendor and business partner relationships, such as fire marshal, police etc., to ensure all local and national laws are complied with in regards to safety and security.
- Oversees the day to day performance of the Risk & Compliance Team.
Y OUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Associate’s Degree
- Certificate in safety management. (CSM) Required
- Previous supervisory experience with safety and security in a retail environment.
- Data privacy and vendor management experience.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.