ChargeItSpot – the leading provider of secure cell phone charging stations – is looking for research auditors to help run an academic study for a retail client. During the study, auditors will monitor shopper behavior in a retail store and record the information on a handheld tablet. Auditors must be comfortable standing for the majority of the day and using a touchscreen tablet (such as an iPad).
Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements
- Available every day from November 9th through November 12th
- Available for training November 8th
- Available to arrive in research location by 10:45 am November 9th-12th
- Available to work until November 9th-12th
- Able to remain on feet for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours at a time)
ChargeItSpot® works with some of the biggest brands in the world to provide free and secure cell phone charging to consumers on the go. Our clients include best-in-class brands such as Verizon Wireless, Nordstrom, Coach, Under Armour, Neiman Marcus, and Uniqlo to name a few. Clients love us because when customers charge, they shop longer and spend more. Users love us for saving them from the dreaded dead phone battery.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $150.00 /day