Website Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes. Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient’s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment. Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN): Preferred
- Acute care facility experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=b22997d816963d04&qd=q9_hARjqYzX1M9iUefZ4YCPpa8jdrJY7G8zC_2yPwgzDa-ohbfVJVq91J1B_0HI_cIKWa87sg8qaEalGx80EwTKPhnf9NVrSPYT0JrNs0mCiO1oobfNRnc--xN5a0ZCT&indpubnum=8715940672120311&atk=1cb6kekbaah0v9sa&publisher=8715940672120311→