Are you interested in the chance to work on professional creative software product that touches millions of customers across the world? If so, the Photoshop team is looking for a passionate Senior C++ Developer to join us in shaping the future of Photoshop. You will be working within a fast-paced, agile environment, partnering closely with fellow developers, quality engineers, designers, and product managers. Your role as a developer will play a key part in helping modernize this world-class product and delivering an incredible user experience. We are looking for someone who holds high standards and is technical, driven, and creative, and who with their clear communication skills, adaptability and collaborative approach can work effectively across the team to bring Photoshop to life on multiple platforms.
- Help architect and build C++ APIs to support feature development across multiple mobile platforms
- Partner closely with platform developers to craft and refine APIs as they surface features
- Write automated unit tests for new APIs you expose
- Shape architectural and product design details when tasks or specifications are open-ended
- Collaborate with teammates across all functional disciplines to ensure quality in all phases of development
- Work closely with core technology teams and other platform teams to balance cross-platform consistency with platform optimizations
- Write beautiful, self-documenting code that others can easily read and adapt
- Write and review engineering documents and review design specs
- Participate in regular code reviews
You are someone who…
- Loves software and marrying art with science to enable creative people to fully express themselves more efficiently and effectively
- Is a team-player and is looking to contribute to something greater than yourself
- Is a motivated, self-starter, who can make progress quickly even when there is ambiguity
- Is a critical thinker, who possesses strong analytical skills tempered with empathy and emotional intelligence
- Is able to organize and prioritize your work in order to make the best use of your time and capabilities
- Cares deeply about customers, quality, craftsmanship, and polish
- Is a phenomenal listener and communicator, able to digest, synthesize, and distill complex information and communicate clearly
- In the face of adversity is are able to adapt and persevere, all while maintaining a healthy, balanced long-term perspective
- Is a quick learner and is always looking to improve yourself, and see challenges and setbacks as opportunities to learn
- Loves solving problems and coming up with solutions that are both elegant and robust
Experience & education
- A bachelor’s degree (or masters) in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+years of experience developing C++ applications
- A very strong background in C++and programming fundamentals
- Expertise in writing robust and fully asynchronous code
- Experience with modern C/C++
- Strong understanding of Photoshop and working with large products and codebases
- Graphics and/or image-processing experience (e.g. Metal)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.