PhishMe is seeking a motivated and hands-on Technical Product Manager to join our product management team. In this role, you will be responsible for capturing & validating customers’ key problems, translating problems into requirements, leading cross-functional teams to deliver solutions, and collaborate with the product owner to turn requirements into detailed user stories. This position will report to the Director, Product Management and will work closely with customers, sales, professional services, support, engineering and product management. The successful candidate is a strong communicator, self-starter, multi-tasker, and more importantly passionate about building B2B software products that solve customers’ valuable problems.
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to capture pain points along with the context to turn them into business and product requirements.
- Work with product leads to translate roadmap into requirements, prioritize requirements and define release content
- Collaborate with product owners to equip them with requirements context including user persona, problem statements, use scenario and justification
- Review and validate requirements and solution proposal with customers and internal stakeholders
- Deliver product feature/solution demonstration to customers
- Collaborate with Development, QA, Documentation, Support, Client Success, Sales Engineering and Production Engineering teams on regular basis to capture needs/requirements and to communicate product updates
- Function as the Business Analyst for the assigned B2B software product to assess the benefits and risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Actively monitor release schedule, take measures to keep the release on track and escalate risk/slips very early
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B/ Enterprise software product companies
- Experience working with customers and sales
- Ability to lead, collaborate and interact with cross functional teams
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Comfortable with technical subjects/emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and other applications.
- Familiarity with the Scrum process a plus
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Self-starter and able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.