iFit’s focus is to connect everybody to everything fitness. We love software that talks to real things. Our parent company is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer (our brands include: NordicTrack, ProForm, Freemotion, and more), which provides us a LOT of devices to engage with. We believe a healthy lifestyle should be fun, so we constantly push the limits to bring our customers state-of-the-art products that will help them in every aspect of their lives.
About the work
We’re looking for experienced developers that can help us build an amazing fitness platform. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Work closely with front-end and native developers building WebViews in React for our hybrid mobile applications.
- Architect and build services using AWS Lambda and TypeScript.
- Design performance-driven endpoints for our public API.
- Ensure all of our code works as designed by helping build out our extensive test suite.
- Participate in peer code reviews. A great way to produce solid code and learn new things!
- Engage in internal tech talks and other trainings. Got something interesting to teach us? Please share!
A little bit more about us
iFit is comprised of both onsite and remote employees. We are headquartered in Logan, UT and you are welcome to work from the office or mostly anywhere else in the US (there are a few exceptions). Currently the entire web team (that’s us) works remotely, so we are very experienced and comfortable working in a remote-friendly environment. We currently use Slack, Zoom, and Google to keep our communication alive and engaged!
- Great health, dental, vision, and 401K
- All equipment provided: iMac or MacBook, phone and phone plan, tablets
- Signing bonus of fitness equipment (treadmill, mattress, etc)
- Yearly pay/performance evaluations
- Monthly education stipend (for books, courses, etc)
- Regular on-site visits
- And more…
Just so you know
We cannot hire outside of the US or non US citizens
We cannot hire contractors
“We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.