8 November, 2018
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies – from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx’s core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore’s Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is looking for a talented individual to join the Communications Signal Processing (CSPG) team in the position of DSP Engineer. This team develops high performance and low cost digital front end (DFE) Radio designs for 5G base stations and DOCSIS RemotePHY applications with Xilinx’s unique RFSoC and Versal products and influences future device architectures. As DSP Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on DFE design, development and system testing, with a strong focus on Digital Pre-distortion (DPD) which is critical to Xilinx’s growth in sub-6GHz and mmwave 5G and cable communications applications.
- responsible for design, optimization and testing of communication signal processing algorithms and its fixed precision implementation and test with matlab, embedded C/C++ and HDL
- responsible for writing Matlab and C/C++ to emulate system test conditions for DFE solutions
- work closely with algorithm and design teams in US, Europe and India offices
- Candidate will participate in different phases of a project, including architecture, system design, coding, unit testing, integration and maintenance and customer support
- Create internal and external facing detailed documentation (micro-architecture design documents, test specifications, test reports, user guides, etc.)
Technical Skill Requirements
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.