Are you looking for great opportunity to grow your career with an industry-leading company? Let us help you to put your best foot forward! We currently have great opportunities for a Data Entry Clerk with one of our top clients.
As Data Entry Clerk, you will make a genuine impact on new customers and clients.
Your specific duties as a Data Entry Clerk will include:
- Order entry
- Contact internal/external parties in order to verify information.
- Verify the integrity and accuracy of information against source documents and make corrections and adjustments when necessary.
- Input data from various sources into existing computer systems.
- Confirm, edit and/or proofread information.
- Frequently check and/or use the sytem and ensure that results match expectations
- Work closely with other internal organizations to maintain integrity of data. Notify appropriate parties if more detailed follow-up is required.
- Other general clerical duties and support functions as requested/needed
Specific qualifications for the Data Entry Clerk role include:
- 6 months of data entry experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Typing skills
- Basic understanding of databases/windows software
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Business professional attitude
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.