If you want to be at a leading data security organization, you want to be at Code42.
Who is Code42? Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops a solution that backs up all distributed end-user data on a single, secure platform. Our platform enables IT, security, and business teams to limit risk, meet data privacy regulations, and recover from data loss, no matter the cause. That’s why top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning solution. Code42 is proud to be a well-funded private company backed by several of the most successful venture capital firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.
Who do we look for? Here at Code42 we look for people who are off-the-charts smart, but enjoy a little levity in between cerebral challenges. We look for people who want to help our company grow and who want to grow their careers. We look for people who like to ask questions, solve complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insight to help us all think better and differently.
Code42 is committed to providing all employees with challenging work & opportunities, the support to develop, an environment that cultivates authenticity, and an equal voice to drive innovation. As such, we strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Code42 is looking for a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented Account Executive who possesses strong consultative selling skills to join our Major Accounts Customer Success Team. The incumbent will be someone with the ability to seek out a client organization’s landscape and align that with Code42’s products to meet the client’s needs and drive growth.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing a set of strategic customers through consultative selling processes; gaining in-depth knowledge of the customer’s organizational landscape to identify additional opportunities to expand Code42’s product offerings to drive value
- Developing strategic plans that deliver value for the client, achieves renewal and expansion targets, and driving additional revenue through growth of the client relationship
- Building rapport with C-suite and negotiate highly complex deals
- Effectively forecasts and communicates at-risk customers
- Developing long-term plans and effectively prioritizing activities/requests to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Frequently managing commitments across a team of Code42 resources and leveraging cross-functional SME colleagues to manage customer needs/requests
- Providing results oriented follow up to customers & proactive updates on forecasting, status and escalations
- Conducting regular account reviews by gathering customer issues and effectively dispositioning or prioritizing a roadmap for requests, product bugs, and overall customer satisfaction by assessing risks, and escalating internally as needed to secure a positive resolution
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a similarly structured Account Executive role, preferably in a technology organization
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet and CRM Utilization; previous experience with backup and/or security applications preferred
- Fanatical devotion to sales development, customer service, business quality, and data security
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers and levels of technology knowledge, including developing & delivering presentations, written communication and engaging verbal communication to effectively establish & maintain credibility
- Strong creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully lead & collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues including Accounting, Technology, Enterprise Sales, Marketing and Administration
- Travel Commitment: Approximately 25%
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c01c2ae473668440&qd=q9_hARjqYzX1M9iUefZ4YOxL4o6fM07xmXeF-FKiJOCR_HEDiStvhgZrH_lEwBe7jQGLt8sjBHcNUYQbIbE8TpfxMhQIvTcsG_Oy2x3bwOs40X9RqMmoWy146cYiCabl&indpubnum=8715940672120311&atk=1c8f2he1ga41jfci&publisher=8715940672120311→