EPCM Experts Corporation
A commercial account executive is in charge of the marketing and commercial activities of the subsidiary established in the USA. Following there are the main responsibilities :
– Define detail marketing and sales plan in coordination with the Operations Manager.
– Design publicity to publish in engineering magazines, and merchandising to give to customers during visits, events, and others.
– Develop the business relationship with key target customers to find new projects opportunities. Call, meet and understand customer needs one by one customer and offer them our company services prioritizing the 50 key-targeted customers based on our business plan.
– Lead the bidding process to respond business proposal requirements. This means to confirm the company participation in the customer bidding process, to prepare proposal in coordination with company functional areas and present it to the customer procurement area within the deadline. Finally, to monitor the progress of the bidding process until the decision is made, either our proposal is accepted or not.
– Assess the customer satisfaction in ongoing and finished services. In ongoing services, present a quarterly survey to our customers to evaluate the customer satisfaction and capture feedback and lesson learned to take immediate actions to improve EPCM US services. In finished services, execute a final survey and coordinate a lesson learned meeting together customer team and EPCM team.
– Manage the relationship with the customers. Establish monthly contact activities with every customer such as a call, email or visit to have a strong communication channel with customers to attend every need proactively.
– Represent the company in industry fairs related to our business such as mining, energy, industrial and so on.
+5 years in mining, energy, oil&gas, manufacturing or biotech industry.
Strong communication skills, leadership, influence, and organization.
Project management skill is a plus
Bachelor in an engineering field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 5 years
- Cambridge, MA 02142
Required work authorization:
- United States
Typical deal size:
- Less than 1 month
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=7ac653bb512c70ae&qd=q9_hARjqYzX1M9iUefZ4YOxL4o6fM07xmXeF-FKiJOCR_HEDiStvhgZrH_lEwBe7qNEaB-3goaKdRWEyA6BZ0Jwr8iXnW9Cb6sJbdHZLpAQkt0LCVy_rQinuMfW47e_m&indpubnum=8715940672120311&atk=1cfrv3ii1afshcbu&publisher=8715940672120311→