We’re a small, fully-remote team focused on building great products for the commercial real estate industry. Our software-as-a-service platform is used in over 40 markets (across the US and Canada) and helps people find office space, sell apartment buildings, lease warehouse space, etc. Our wild start-up days are behind us – we’re all grown up and profitable now with a 15-year track record and users who love us. Growth has really accelerated lately, despite the fact that we do very little marketing.
Our existing brand has good recognition within our niche, but we’re preparing to launch a new product that will greatly expand our target market. We have a great story — we just need someone to help us tell it.
As our marketing director, you’ll be doing a little bit of everything:
- Becoming an expert on our market, our clients, our competition, and our products.
- Helping to shape and position our brand.
- Creating marketing strategies from the ground up.
- Working with our team to implement those strategies, monitoring the results and tweaking things as we go.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have some experience in positioning brands/products.
- You’re driven by numbers, and believe that there’s a quantitative way to measure success for anything and everything we do.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty writing content or laying out a brochure — whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Like us, you value stability, work/life balance, group decisions, and working with people that are good-natured, open-minded, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- Some knowledge of real estate is a plus; commercial real estate a huge plus.
Catylist is for you if…
- You feel lost and unappreciated in the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You’re over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- Freelance or agency work is not your bag. You prefer investing in the success of a particular team rather than wrangling clients and jumping from project to project.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
To apply for this job please visit weworkremotely.com.