About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Chief of Staff/COO group within Shared Services Production runs more Front-to-Back and has wide ranging responsibilities. Responsibilities range from making sure the organization is operating successfully, managing people, budgets, control & governance and overall strategy. This group can play a more central role in defining and implementing strategy and becoming the owner of business transformation. They have the power to change the organization.
Role & Responsibility:
- Financial Management
– Assist in managing budgets, providing transparency on the spend and continuously looking for save opportunities by eliminating waste and revisiting requirements.
– Assist in defining and helping to implement the group strategy
– Focus on Hiring, retaining, developing and understanding our People, communication/collaboration, training.
– Assist in making sure policies/governance are in place around People, Technology and Processes, Strategic initiatives, Audit, Service, Stability, Standardization, Reporting/Balanced Scorecard.
- Project/Program management
– Able to successfully manage & deliver strategic projects on time.
Skills & Experience:
- Some experience working in Chief Of Staff/COO group.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business Management (or equivalent work experience or diploma).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=40da3e3aa881db06&qd=q9_hARjqYzX1M9iUefZ4YBkC0pn-TBwDU3SQ104tVJ_AimT0mbuSLLUpa95yMkgOQckzmxSrpKfS-35qiaZqeQ-cghDDwfo4KMX2dpqwzKiptQI94s5DsPOzRyYMc52A&indpubnum=8715940672120311&atk=1cb6k7oef1a0e417&publisher=8715940672120311→