QR Code Link to This Post
CINELEASE, INC., the entertainment industry leader in equipment rentals and service, now backed by the global reach of HERC Rentals, is seeking a Billing Clerk for our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles. This is a temporary position
The largest independent motion picture equipment rental house in the USA, with company headquarters in Los Angeles and multiple branch locations throughout the country, including Atlanta, New Orleans, Charlotte, Austin, New York, Chicago, and now in London.
CINELEASE has supplied thousands of feature films and television productions with premier lighting and grip equipment, and has built its reputation with over 40 years of exceptional service, and with the added excellence of Hertz, will only become stronger.
Job Summary: Billing of all company orders from Rental and Expendable departments. Set up and maintain
all customer show files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verify all customer information with production company.
• Assign customer numbers into RTPRO system.
• Collect production insurance documentation.
• Prepare lease agreements and follow-up for signature.
• Bill security deposit invoice when necessary.
• Follow up with all deposits required when necessary.
• Follow up regarding payment for all C.O.D. customers.
• Prepare and distribute show starts and deal memos for inter company personnel.
• Generate all invoices for company from Rental and Sales orders, and all other invoices necessary.
• Breakdown/mail/file all invoices billed.
• Prepare close out package and fax to customer.
• Follow up with department Supervisor regarding balance on account at the end of show.
• Run & review billing report from the RTPRO system weekly.
• Verify completion of billing for month-end closing.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Highly motivated and able to multi-task
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Previous billing experience is a plus