Website Left Lane Staffing
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready for a life changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn more in 18 months than your peers will learn in five years? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the lucrative and rewarding world of information technology? Let’s talk! You may soon be working side-by-side with the best and brightest IT consultants in the industry, providing innovative consulting services to dynamic, cutting edge businesses throughout the Northeastern US.
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to small and mid-size businesses. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge–give us a call!
And because we value the hard work of our employees, iCorps offers its consultants competitive pay and benefits including 15 days of PTO, 5 sick days, a quarterly Bonus program of up to a maximum of $6,000, and 401K, your birthday as a holiday, Triple AAA membership and more!
iCorps hires only the best and the brightest. If that’s you, then it’s time for you to join our team.
• Provide clients with full range of technical support services for their networks, workstations, remote computing, communications, and Internet needs.
• Provide clients with proactive technology recommendations and solutions
• Identify client challenges and opportunities for improvements; make recommendations, and implement solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 1 to 2 years experience with the maintaining and supporting various technology environments
• Comprehensive understanding of common operating platforms, connectivity, security and storage
• Must be strong in Windows 2012, 2016 a plus (ideally server and desktop)
• Knowledge of email and messaging systems: ie. Microsoft Exchange, Outlook (exposure to O365 a plus)
• Understanding of domains, TCP/IP, VPN’s and firewalls
• Proven communication and organizational skills required
• Must have ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
“Our Associate Technology Consultant role is like a Masters Degree and Navy Seal training, rolled into one.”
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume