ABC Solutions Inc.
Organized, detailed-oriented, and astute undergraduate students need only to apply. We are seeking passion-driven enrolled college students in the field of Human Resources with a GPA of 3.35 and above with the desire to assist disable beneficiaries of the Ticket to Work program. The primary function of this internship is to provide administrative support to the HR Director and Managing Partner. To follow the procedures and guidelines of the Ticket of Work Program, regional division of Vocational Rehabilitation and Social Security administration. The individuals will be responsible for serving all participants referred to the Supported Employment, Work Adjustment/Job Coaching and Community Based Assessment programs.
- Daily use of RingCentral app, which includes technical support for adding and removing users to the company network for uses with phone, email, and messaging.
- Check GLIP for direct mail (DM) of daily tasks and assignments
- Check RingCentral voicemail and disseminate messages to appropriate teams members
- Perform research and administrative support for Administrative staff with basic use of MS Office, RingCentral products, TheraNest, email, webinars, youtube online training tools, Dropbox and the internet.
- Admin support will set appointments for HR Director for recruitment programs.
- Assist with posting jobs on job boards and college career services websites.
- This role will be the go between of interns, contractors, employees and administrative staff.
- Admin supports will create and modify various documents using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Review and update company-wide calendar
- Maintain updates of interns’ availability schedule in TheraNest calendar and create excel spreadsheet.
- Weekly reconciliation of intern’s hours from GLIP into excel spreadsheet
- Review previous week’s meeting action items and create agendas for the following upcoming Wednesday weekly meetings.
- Create meeting agendas in MS Word and send upcoming agendas to admin staff every Thursday by 12pm.
- Point of contact for file management of stakeholders’ “Employment Status Form” (Upload into TheraNest).
- Follow up calls with clients to obtain paystubs and/or employee’s payroll access for accounting in SSA portal.
- Assist with preparation of orientation, seminars, webinars and lunch and learn
- Must be computer savvy, with functioning understanding of telecommunication apps and platforms.
How to Apply:
- Only candidates that respond and answer all (4) automated telephone screening questions will be considered.
- Attach a cover letter that answers the question: “Why should I hire you as our Admin Assistants?” Only candidates that provide a cover letter that answers the above question will be contacted.
- Attach a copy of your resume with working number and email address.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 to $200.00 /month
- Human Resources: 3 years
- Detroit, MI
- Driver’s License